Monday, May 14, 2012

Annette - Paramount Pictures


Hello,

I am working on a Paramount Pictures' film called "Pain and Gain" in Miami with Mark Wahlberg and The Rock  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1980209/ and last week I was on a time crunch to find a variety of colored tanning goggles they needed on camera.  I had been to several websites in my initial search but to no avail because no one would go the extra mile to have it shipped out immediately to meet our deadline--it's not that we don't plan ahead but sometimes we just need things fast because the film business is an organic, creative process always needing to supply the director with what he needs to get his shots.

I finally ended up on your site through a Google search and was greeted by the happy voice of Melody in your company.  Melody's first response was "Where there's a will, there's a way. We'll see what we can do."  That was beautiful music to my ears because that is exactly the kind of attitude that prevails in our business and one we don't often find outside of the business. Within 10 minutes of the beginning of my call, Melody confirmed you had the items in stock, I had created a FEDEX airwaybill, emailed it to Melody, the package was packed up and the FEDEX truck was on its way to meet the pick up deadline.  That's what I call service and going the extra mile!!  

I was so impressed with Melody's attitude and professionalism that I had to send my compliments along to you for her so you might acknowledge her stellar performance as a valued representative of your company.  I hope Melody's service to your company is appreciated by you and your staff as we appreciated what she did for our production. She's a keeper and with a great future!

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment